MULTI LANES GRAVIMETRIC FEEDER
This new feeding system is dedicated to the "in line" filling of dry products (powders & granules).
This innovative concept has been developed to reduce production losses related to production changes (easier and faster cleaning) while providing performance very high level (accuracy and dosing time).
The gravimetric feeding is performed with independent rotating weighed containers (one per line). This process is performed in masked time, during the installation of the packages below the dispenser.
Each lane is individually controlled. Storing the results provides complete traceability of production.
The extraction of the solid is based on the patented principle "MCPI Fine dosing".
The design meets the hygienic requirements of the EHEDG.
This system is available with three levels of quality of the load cell:
- Class A: Measurement resolution = 0.1 g
- Class AAA: Measurement resolution = 0.01 g
- Class AAA: Measurement resolution = 0.005 g
Application: filling line with precision for pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- Number of channels: 1-10
- Feeding cycle : from 3.5 sec (depending on the set point and the required accuracy).
- Dosing accuracy: up + / - 0.05 g
- Feeding quantity: 0.1 g to 10 g